amazing appliances

Hi I'm Rofida Ahmed and I like blogging about different things. Today I will talk about amazing appliances. Blender is the best kitchen appliance. We can use it to make milkshake or a smoothie 🥤. We use it too to make milkshakes and make delicious soup 🍲. Blenders are also useful in medicine. For example in 1, 953 a doctor used it to make a vaccine. His vaccine has saved millions of lives. The blender is a little different from 1,920. There are blenders made of plastic, glass and metal. Some blenders can heat food too. We can use blender to make tomato sauce. A little question for you guys. What would you do without your blender in the kitchen? Let me see your answers in the comments.
It's brilliant. do you like it? I like it 😊

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

upside house in the Netherland 🤔

Ancient Egyptian homes.🤔

Tides